Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and tobe one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
3D Materials Consultant (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a 3D Materials Consultant (m/f/d) to strengthen our Materials Excellence team.
What you can expect:
- Central responsibility for the creation of digital fabrics & trimmings
- Create forecasts incl. schedules in exchange with the business units for the seasonal materials digitization
- Plan the resources of 3DML managers, perform seasonal tracking and derive measures if necessary
- Ensure cross-functional quality standards of 3D material assets for fabrics and trimmings in daily business
- Conception, execution and adaptation of HUGO BOSS internal & external trainings (worldwide suppliers)
- Independently lead and implement technical initiatives and project work packages in coordination with the 3D expert for day-to-day operations
- Management and adaptation of HUGO BOSS internal and external processes and workflows in relation to the seasonal creation of 3D materials
- Successfully completed bachelor's degree preferably in the field of textile and apparel sciences
- More than 5 years of industry experience in the international textile industry with a focus on digital materials, product development or production planning
- Structured and independent way of working
- Ability to think conceptually and coordinate seasonal planning within a larger network
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Knowledge of the functions of software applications such as Adobe Subtsance Suit, CLO3D and further 3D software
- Professional user skills in MSO, especially in Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.