Bluesign® system is a certified solution for sustainable textile production, focusing on eliminating harmful substances, and creating sustainable manufacturing of textiles consumer products.
– Resource productivity
– Consumer safety
– Water emission
– Air emission
– Occupational health & safety
– Chemical Change Management
BCI is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.
– Reduce the environmental impact of cotton production
– Improve livelihoods and economic development in cotton producing areas
– Improve commitment to and flow of Better Cotton throughout the supply chain
– Ensure the credibility and sustainability of the Better Cotton Initiative
Canopy works with large customers and suppliers of products that originate from forests to help protect forests and their ecosystems. The Hot Button Report is a primary fiber sourcing analysis tool focused on the fashion industry that ranks producers of fibers by their risk level and progress on their commitments.
– Responsible sourcing
– Producer audits
– Transparent practices
– Chemical and emissions tracking
Ecotexiles is a magazine and online publication, covering the environmental impacts and developments of textile production throughout the entire supply chain.
– Magazine publishes six times a year
– Fashion & Retail News
– Standards: Labels and Legislation News
– Materials and Production News
– Chemistry: Dye and Chemicals News
The Global Recycled Standard (GRS) is a voluntary product standard for tracking and verifying the content of recycled materials in a final product for all industries. The standard applies to the full supply chain and addresses traceability, environmental principles, social requirements, chemical content and labelling.
– Environmental and Sustainability certification – Certified Responsible Source™
– A variety of certification services
– Life cycle assessment
Textile Exchange is a global non-profit that creates leaders in the sustainable fibre and materials industry. Textile Exchange’s Material Change Index (MCI) is the largest peer-to-peer