3D Manager (Home, Accessories, Footwear, Etc)
Global Brands Group is seeking an experienced 3D Manager with a passion for 3D technology to join our New York City team. The ideal candidate has a background in 3D modeling & rendering accessories, solid objects, and shoes. Additionally, they will have knowledge of accessories & footwear construction as well as experience with textiles.
• Ability to manage a team, communicate ideas effectively, and prioritize work across multiple platforms
• Create Work In Progress reports that show the progress of 3D initiatives for various divisions of the company
• Hold weekly Stakeholder & End User meetings to ensure deadlines are being met.
• Create presentation-ready PowerPoint decks to showcase new ideas & current projects to Stakeholders & End Users
• Build process flow charts that help the business understand how to implement 3D technology to their current workflow
• Render high resolution 3D images and turntables in Keyshot, Blender, V-Ray or similar 3D rendering software
• Model 3D objects and textiles within 3D CAD Software to produce realistic scenes & images
• Ensure project meets required specifications and deadlines.
Skills and Requirements
• 5+ years of experience in setting up lighting, environments, texture-mapping, and creating beautiful renderings in software platforms such as 3DS Max, AutoCAD, Maya / Rhino 3d / Sketch up / V-Ray / Key Shot
• BFA in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Architecture, Packaging Design, Interior Design, Engineering Design, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 5 or higher, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
• Strong organizational skills, attention-to-detail and excellent follow-up and follow through skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of urgency
• Ability to innovate and problem solve both independently and collaboratively
• Must bring portfolio with examples of work to interview
GBG USA Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.