1. Main Responsibility
- Check AD, AI/TP, CC CLO file, manuals, and raise up discrepancies points to Merchandiser.
- Attend a meeting with MR, CFTV, Technical, Sample Room, pattern maker (2D) and be able to discuss the 3D concerns and can collaborate with internal teams.
- Check customer feedback and can ensure to clarify all points clearly.
- Create 3D CLO file after receiving 2D pattern ( .DXF file) and ensure to check main measurement, and shape on 2D pattern are possible based on adidas standards.
- Download material from Creation Portal (CP)
- Create CLO snap shot for CFTV PVC audit.
- Create Vstitcher file after receiving the orders from Merchandiser.
- Check comments and send discrepancy points to Merchandiser in preparation for CR1/CR2/Presell/SMS/Sealing milestones.
- Clarify with Merchandiser, CFTV if have any unclear points before/during CLO file making as well as during Vstitcher file making.
2. Key Performance
- Create 100% correct CLO and Vstitcher files
- Submit 100% CLO and Vstitcher files on time
3. Job Requirements:
- Must be college graduate related to garment/textile industry.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience as 3D Technician using Vstitcher, CLO software and the like.
- Must possess sportswear sewing experience to support garment making in 3D
- Basic English in writing and speaking
- Be familiar with fabric and accessories
- Must possess strong organizational skills and can work with team members easily.
- Be able to solve technical problems independently
- Initiative, careful, professional, dedicated, innovative and continuously do self-learning.
Application Channel: Pls send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Phone: 0274.3768.233 ext.231 HR)