Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 4,050 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Learn more about Triumph on:
We are looking for talented and motivated:
3D Creative Concept Designer (f/m) (100% working time)
to be part of a brand new Concept Team within our Global Design Department located at the HQ in Bad Zurzach (Switzerland) to create revolutionary new intimates designs for Triumph and Sloggi that will make a positive difference to many Womens,.. and Mens lives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· To research latest trends in color, lifestyle and fashion and keep up to date with best sellers in order to deliver relevant color direction, color pallettes and product illustrations
· Continuously drive the Global Creative Design positioning and values across the business and within the organization
· Ensure understanding of the Creative Design strategy and guiding principles of the Triumph Business Unit are followed into the color direction, palette and product trend illustrations
· Partner and collaborate with the Design Team providing them with clear color direction, trend information
· Deliver clear creative and commercial color direction by intelligently combining new trend information and an understanding the competitors through regular market visits
· Utilize exceptional understanding of the female clothing and Creative Design business units to provide insights and deliver competitive advantages and economies of scale for Creative Design Triumph
· Jointly establish and foster a collaborative, inspiring and energetic teamworking style amongst colleagues that promotes initiative and entrepreneurial thinking
Your ideal profile:
· Min. 3 years of professional experience in similar positions within lingerie industry is a must have
· Excellent 3D skills gained in lingerie area
· Trend researching experience and global lingerie and fashion market knowledge necessary
· Functional expertise in Creative Design
· Exceptional consumer and competitor understanding
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
· Team player with excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills
We offer an opportunity in a fast paced organization which gives those looking for a challenge the possibility to grow with the company and shape the future.
We are a family owned company with strong values, operating at a global level with key markets in Germany, Japan and China - where our iconic brands, Sloggi and Triumph, continue to delight our consumers.
Triumph Group is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send us your application letter and CV in English, diplomas and expected salary range by clicking on Apply.