Purpose of the job:
- Create fresh, performant, and compelling 3D CLO Apparel Designs.
Criteria for Success:
- Possess strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Strong time management and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, creative, and team oriented environment.
- Strong sense of color and aesthetic ability to interpret creative trends.
- Impeccable Technical Design skills = solid understanding of patterns, manufacturing processes, materials.
- The 3D Technical Designer will be the catalyst for using 3D CLO software in apparel design: support the design teams with 3D design processes to ensure new technologies and design processes are implemented into the design team.
- Create patterns and mock-ups from preliminary design sketches or ideas using 3D CLO software.
- Apply surface design details- such as colours, fabrics, trims, graphics and prints to 3D garments.
- Integrate the 3D design process with the existing product development and production process.
- Identify opportunities to reduce sampling through the use of 3D technology.
- Research and present design and creative concepts that demonstrate innovative, brand-right creative output (silo/trim/graphic)
- Create and maintain product specs and advanced construction instructions using Adobe Illustrator and CAD Pattern Design software.
- Interact with Merchandisers to receive & provide feedback & understand the requirements of the style.
- Collaborate with Designers and Product Developers to create mock-up samples and communicate fit updates to factories.
- Measure patterns and samples for accuracy in development and production approval.
- Train other designers on using 3D Software.
- Maintain up-to-date library of virtual samples.
- Bachelor of Design from reputed Fashion Institute
- Prior experience of clothes modelling on CLO3D
- MS office, Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop.
Knowledge of languages:
- GO TO LIST