URBN is a portfolio of global consumer brands comprised of Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, BHLDN, Terrain and the Vetri Family. We are passionate, creative and entrepreneurial. We create unique retail experiences with an eye toward creativity and a singular focus on pleasing our customer.
Job Title: 3D Technical Designer
Senior Director of Technical Design, URBN
Initiate the use of 3D design software by assessing opportunities for integration, establishing process and training individuals on the use of digital technology in support of the design process. The 3D innovation lab will work across brands.
- Create and implement best practices for 3D design software usage across Brands.
- Identify opportunities to reduce sampling through the use of 3D technology
- Build relationships and partner with in house design talent to complete technical drawings and create virtual samples; completing any modifications as necessary.
- Integrate the digital design process with the existing product development and production process.
- Create a virtual fabric library to be used in the 3D sample process.
- Train others on the use of the 3D Design software.
- Stay current on developing software
Qualifications / Job Skills:
- 2+years of previous experience using 3D garment visualization technology, including CLO 3D or similar 3D design software.
- GO TO LIST