Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and tobe one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
3D Artist (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time/Part-time
We are looking for a passionate 3D Artist (m/f/d) to strengthen our Digital Creation team.If you want to be part of innovative projects, a versatile field of work and if you are familiar with a wider range of 3D software, then don’t hesitate to apply.Please upload your portfolio with your application.
What you can expect:
- Professional participation and ownership in 3D foundation projects within the Digital Creation team and at corporate level
- Liaising between colleagues in IT and digital creation team to understand areas of our current process, that have the biggest opportunity for automation and efficiency in3D experience and asset creation
- Technology research and self-responsible skill-building, resulting in scalable 3D workflows(for example: implementation of 3D asset management, rendering automation)
- Support and collaborate with IT department in developing and improve automation, tools and software
- Supporting artists/designers and engineers in the further development of our 3D pipeline
- University studies of computer science/programming or studies which relates to automation in 3D workflows, VFX production
- Experience in creating a 3D pipeline and with tool integration into existing or new pipelines
- Holistic knowledge of 3D workflows (incl. modelling, texturing, compositing, animation, rendering)
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in a comparable field of activity
- Skills in C#, C++, Java, Python and / orFoundry are an advantage
- Broad experience with Maya, Houdini, 3DsMax, Blender, Substance Suite and AdobeSuite
- Experience in real-time engines (e.g. UnrealEngine or Unity) is needed
- Knowledge in 3D fashion development software like CLO3D or Marvelous Designer
- Interest in the fashion industry and its product development processes
- Communication talent, conceptual skills and instinctive social competence are among your strengths
- Fluent in English – German would be a plus
- Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model " Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.