HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work passionately and to high standards from the initial idea through to the finished product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a 3D Material Library Development Manager (m/f/d) to join our Materials Excellence team.
What you can expect:
- Execute the Product Owner role to iteratively develop the digital 3DML / DMIx Platform (e.g. UI/UX, tools, functionality, API, etc.) and to roll it out HB internally and at external suppliers
- Be responsible for and prioritize backlog topics, write user stories together with the PLM team and IT, coordinate development resources and sprints. Follow-up of the implementation and measurement of the successes
- Manage cross-functional teams, workshops and working groups, including external partners, in order to independently follow up and implement the platform strategy defined iteratively with the line manager
- Drive change management on own initiative regarding new ways of working in the 3D material area with respect to platform tools in a cross-functional environment
- Organize the 3D material platforms and take care for cross-dvisional stakeholder management, communication and marketing
- Conduct interviews and analysis to identify areas for improvement and serve as an indicator of success and direction for the appropriate development of the platforms
- More than 5 years of dedicated industry experience in the international textile industry with a focus on digital material / product development or agile software development (Operative or IT)
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university, preferably in textile/apparel science
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Analytical, structured and pragmatic way of working to implement user requirements iteratively and quickly Strong customer and service orientation with regard to UI/UX further development
- Good communication skills in dealing with interfaces as well as the ability to deal with change and work independently
- Good understanding of agile product development and a strong affinity for software applications and 3D product development
- Courageous to break new ground and implement a product vision
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.