Accelerate the design development process through a streamlined system with faster, more accurate communication. It’s not only about lowering development costs and decreasing time-to-market, but utilizing those resources in the best way possible.
Vendors and Suppliers
Deliver correct samples on time with no room for misinterpretation or miscommunication, on either end. Dramatically decrease the number of sample rounds as well as the number of samples dropped, and build stronger, long-term relationships with every client.
The synced 2D and 3D windows of CLO3D provides an effective way to introduce the concepts of draping and pattern making to new students, especially in this day and age. Not only can it aid to the understanding of and experimentation with garments, Virtual Garments can further be utilized to present student collections through our garment animation and CLO Show Player functions.
Benefits by Department
- See style prototypes within hours, not weeks
- Visualize unlimited design modifications and material variations
- Monitor the status of design development with the transparency of a 3D process
- Reference and access styles of previous seasons with 3D garment archives
- Check 2D patterns in 3D before physical samples are cut and sewn
- Streamline iterative and redundant sample-making procedures
Sales and Marketing
- See styles in development and communicate feedback
- Streamline regional style variations by communicating with departments on a global scale